Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Is This?

Can you guess what this picture is of? I'll give you a hint.... it allows the wearer into secure areas....






SHE'S HERE! OUR UKULELE IS HERE! She joined us last night around 9:45 p.m. eastern.

We became Ukulele's legal guardians today, and tomorrow Juno signs the surrender papers....

I'll post more about Ukulele when we get her home. And if I can find a way to password protect a post, I'll get some pictures in as well. Trust me though, she's beautiful!

15 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome to the world, little Ukulele! I'll be thinking of all four of you--I hope Juno is doing well.

(You can't password protect a post in Blogger, but you can set up a second, private blog just for pictures. I hope you do--I'd love to see picture!)

'Murgdan' said...

Oh.WOW. I am so excited for you! Congrats, Mommy!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS!!! That's the BEST Christmas gift ever!!! :)

Mrs.X said...

What absolutely wonderful news! I am so happy for you and your mister! Congratulations and welcome Ukulele! Yay!

(I am grinning, can you tell?)

Mo said...

AKKKK! That it so so wonderful!!!!!! FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!!! You've made my day. : )

Mo

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Oh my goodness! That is so so exciting! I hope that everything went well for her early arrival.

Did I mention that this is so exciting?!? I am so thrilled for you.

Kara said...

CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful gift for Christmas. Can it get any better? Amazing.

Again - Congrats!

In Due Time said...

Congrats!!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

So happy for you!

Best wishes to all involved.

luna said...

wishing your new family well!

MrsSpock said...

Congrats! What wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I love the quilt you made your baby--so lovely! Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas as a family.

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

woohooo!! What an amazing christmas gift!! Congratulations!

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

Congrats! Ahhh, I remember when the nurse put that beautiful bracelet around my arms after J's birthmother got her band. DH was a little jealous of my band because he had to have me with him to visit J in the nursery after her birth. LOL